Circular Economy Focused

Sustainability Victoria, BC by Sam Jensen, Amber Proudfoot, Michelle Mylrea, Selina Farkas

Identify components of the Interactive Learning Resource that might be missing (e.g., appropriate outcomes, alignment, interactivity, inclusivity, technology use and rationale, presentation, grammar, spelling, citations, etc.).

I think one of the significant advantages of Learning Module 5 is that they have included a website on page 7 where learners can ask questions. They don’t include the whole population, like the color-blind. There is a lack of inclusion. Overall, it’s a very comprehensive project. It contains many pictures and activities to make the whole teaching lively and exciting. In the overall distribution, the proportion of the third part may be too large, whether the proportion of 60% will lead to a failure and affect the whole teaching performance. The whole thing has a lot of continuity and great activity fun is what I think is the best part.

Provide a summary of The Interactive Learning Resource’s strengths and weaknesses. Draw out specific examples from your peers’ work to justify your feedback.

The whole is very beautiful and there are many pictures and videos. A great achievement in the fun. You can see from the layout of themes 1 through 3 that there is a strong coherence and this is a great work. I mentioned the third theme of proportion. I found that the second theme and the third theme have a lot of corresponding activities, but the first theme only has a poster. In addition, when the proportion of the last topic is too large, it may affect the enthusiasm for learning the first topic and the second topic. The overall distribution should be more even. I think the student population aspect is a little too limited. The point of inclusive design is not well represented. The population involved in a circular economy should be larger, so the overall design can include all groups.

Provide general, specific, and practical recommendations to your peers on how to improve their Interactive Learning Resources. 

I suggest expanding the student population in Slide 5 as much as possible and giving some examples of special cases. To ensure that inclusion continues. Lower the proportion of the whole third topic and break the content into two topics. Try to achieve a plurality of topics evenly accounted for. Increase the difficulty and number of assignments on the first topic. This builds a plan that is evenly distributed and smoothly transitioned to the final project. The whole becomes more fluid and reaches a critical role at each stage.